Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think?

Performance advantages aside. Are the standard options and creature comforts of the S worth it over the base?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Without considering the performance advantages, and if you have no use for the AWD drivetrain, then the additional premium is tougher to justify. But remember that initial orders of the base Ghibli are required to have the base package, which pretty much brings it up to the S Q4 equipment level - I don't know the cost of this package, however.

·
Registered
43 Posts
after driving both cars I would say the SQ4 is the better option, minimal price difference once you add navi to the base car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
after driving both cars I would say the SQ4 is the better option, minimal price difference once you add navi to the base car.
Does the nav include any other features functions that are not included if you do not get nav? The reason I ask is that I have no need for the nav feature since my smart phone does the job, but I may be interested in other functions or features that may come bundled with the nav.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does the nav include any other features functions that are not included if you do not get nav? The reason I ask is that I have no need for the nav feature since my smart phone does the job, but I may be interested in other functions or features that may come bundled with the nav.
Resale value will be considerably affected if you get a car without navigation imo.

·
Registered
852 Posts
U also GEt sun roof, rain sensors, 8 way power seats (vs 6 way), heated front seats, better brakes, Bluetooth. The base package on the base model is 2,880 which includes sunroof, Bluetooth, auto dimming mirror, 8 way power seats, and electronic adj steering column. So other than the brakes and the heated seats, if u do not need the power you could go base. Keep in mind all the reviews state the SQ4 is better. No stand alone option for heated front seats. See the pricing guide which is where I got this info. Mine is dated 8.5.13

1 - 7 of 7 Posts