Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this is normal but when i drive my ghibli i always feel heat coming from the car's instrument cluster and when i touch the metal part next to the transmission shifter its a little bit warm but not to the point of uncomfortable. Just want to ask if this is normal.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am not sure if this is normal but when i drive my ghibli i always feel heat coming from the car's instrument cluster and when i touch the metal part next to the transmission shifter its a little bit warm but not to the point of uncomfortable. Just want to ask if this is normal.
Could be the heat coming from the twin turbo engine. This engine runs very hot.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah happens to me all the time too. i'm not sure what component it exactly is however according to my dealership where i got my car from. its normal from the twin turbo and what not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts