Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Anyone had any issues with the main interior light sticking on? The 2 side smaller bulbs are fine but each time i enter the car the main dome light stays on. Have held the button for several seconds and tried re opening and closing door but no joy. Does eventually go off once left for an hour!
Any ideas appreciated before a trek to dealer. Cheers!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi all
Anyone had any issues with the main interior light sticking on? The 2 side smaller bulbs are fine but each time i enter the car the main dome light stays on. Have held the button for several seconds and tried re opening and closing door but no joy. Does eventually go off once left for an hour!
Any ideas appreciated before a trek to dealer. Cheers!

I am on my second dome light assembly. My issue was that it didn't work at all (both map lamps worked perfectly). Now when I turn the light on it flickers for a few seconds before staying on. I also have issues with homelink not working all of the time. I believe there is a short somewhere and the dealer/Maserati doesn't want to fix it a second time. If they have to replace it, expect a 2 week delivery for the new assembly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
When the controller next to headlight height level controller is pushed all the way up, the main dome light stays on all the time maybe that's why?

·
Registered
863 Posts
If anybody had ever driven a chrysler 300c the ghibli has so much in common with the panel system of the car

·
Registered
283 Posts
When the controller next to headlight height level controller is pushed all the way up, the main dome light stays on all the time maybe that's why?
just noticing the dreaded dome light ON malfunction. It coulndt be turned off. Are you referring to the interior light controller? Is that why its not turning off?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts