Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Shimon Kada, and I am the Leasing Manager at Wide World Ferrari-Maserati. We are located in Spring Valley, New York.

I am a Newbie on this forum, but I do know my Maseratis. I also order all the Maseratis here, so please feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding the options and pricing. I am offering special pricing for members on this Forum, so please mention that you are a member when contacting me via email.

Shimon Kada
Leasing Manager & Exotic Sales
Wide World Ferrari Maserati
101 East Route 59
Spring Valley, New York

[email protected]
Cell 201-926-0926

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
Shimon is OK

Hey guys Shimon is my salesman as he is Joe303 and Doubledetobe and a few others. A great guy and helped me all through the process. I bought my Ghibli from him. The best purchase experience. I get mine on Wednesday!:D
Steve

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Looks like an advert to me
Yes it is.

Posts like that are def against forum rules unless they are a paid sponsor. The forum owner incurs a lot of fees to keep the site running. Without paid sponsors the site will eventually no longer exist.

I have no prob with solicitation but at least follow the rules and play fairly, otherwise the board will become a free for all and cluttered w useless / junk solicitation. The "pay for play" eliminates that, along with help offset the maintenance fees to run the board.

I personally would love to see more paid sponsors here, especially parts / aftermarket suppliers.

Please remember this board is someone's business and livelihood.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Shimon Kada, and I am the Leasing Manager at Wide World Ferrari-Maserati. We are located in Spring Valley, New York.

I am a Newbie on this forum, but I do know my Maseratis. I also order all the Maseratis here, so please feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding the options and pricing. I am offering special pricing for members on this Forum, so please mention that you are a member when contacting me via email.

Shimon Kada
Leasing Manager & Exotic Sales
Wide World Ferrari Maserati
101 East Route 59
Spring Valley, New York

[email protected]
Cell 201-926-0926
Shimon!

Its Connor - the fellow who dropped off all that specialty produce for you guys on Wednesday! Welcome to the forums. Hope to close on that Ghibli in June.

For all those unaware, all the guys at Wide World are top notch, great gentleman and will go the extra mile for you. Couldn't reccomend a better dealership to work with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts