Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I saw somewhere in these forums a person say that there is a service bulletin and an official fix for the issue when you get in the driver side of the car and the passenger window goes down slightly creating a wind noise from an imperfect seal or something. I continue to have this issue - when I brought the car in a couple of months ago they "rebooted" something claiming that would fix the issue but it still happens. Has anybody had an official and permanent fix to the issue and if so do you have info I can use to give my dealer to make sure they know what to do to actually fix it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have had. This problem since day one in Uk . The fix was only formally available here in June and my car is going in for its 12000 mile service on Tuesday.

The reboot has been tried on mine which effectively resets the window settings, you can do this yourself by holding down the window switch ( when window fully down ) for fifteen seconds . This will sort the problem all be it short term.

My dealer , who I have been pushing on this since Feb, who have to report and wait for an approved resolution and have. A blue " approved " Ghibli operating system update ( July
1st ) now for me that will resolve this and a couple of small software updates in Uk that includes a blue tooth disconnect issue on some mobile phones and a speed load of the navigation system .

This will take a couple of hours to install apparently, I will give you the exact release number next week if you like.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts