Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys,
I got a Ghibli in Brazil, and saw many issues of which people were complaining, like the Audio System having a horrible sounding subwoofer rattles, the windows going down to open the door, and not going up after, complains about the touch control, rattles, and everything.....

Well I am happy to inform, Maserati is aware, and they launched an update, and a technical spreadsheet of the issues and fix, to the dealers, the one here in Brazil had it, and many issues were fixed from March's onwards produced cars. So go to your dealer, and talk about that, they probably have something similar.

Mine is perfect, flawless, no issues at all. Audio is perfect, the Message from MTC disappears after 15s, my window goes up all the time, no rattles at all, suspension is perfect, no issues, and the break does squeal but only severe hard breaking (like from 200 to 50 in a couple of seconds). I am pleased like I have never been with any other car. Best car there is in the market nowadays. A more affordable, yet beautiful and elegant Maserati.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well guys,
I got a Ghibli in Brazil, and saw many issues of which people were complaining, like the Audio System having a horrible sounding subwoofer rattles, the windows going down to open the door, and not going up after, complains about the touch control, rattles, and everything.....

Well I am happy to inform, Maserati is aware, and they launched an update, and a technical spreadsheet of the issues and fix, to the dealers, the one here in Brazil had it, and many issues were fixed from March's onwards produced cars. So go to your dealer, and talk about that, they probably have something similar.

Mine is perfect, flawless, no issues at all. Audio is perfect, the Message from MTC disappears after 15s, my window goes up all the time, no rattles at all, suspension is perfect, no issues, and the break does squeal but only severe hard breaking (like from 200 to 50 in a couple of seconds). I am pleased like I have never been with any other car. Best car there is in the market nowadays. A more affordable, yet beautiful and elegant Maserati.
Glad to hear this. Any chance to know what is on the "technical spreadsheet"? or what is the fixes when we talk to our dealers? They might simply say not sure what i am referring to?? :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear this. Any chance to know what is on the "technical spreadsheet"? or what is the fixes when we talk to our dealers? They might simply say not sure what i am referring to?? :D
The fix to the issues mentioned before. Now I don't know, what is in the sheet, in terms of the method to fix the issues. I would have to get in contact with my dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts