Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
UPDATE:
RaceMode which I believe I have it set to map 7, put 2-3 cars on the 335. It was an amazing gain against the bmw. I didnt try any other maps, I just wanted to blow him away after he talked so much crap. We ran 3-4 times, sport mode on, traction off, step on brake and hit the gas, rear tires start spinning, and let it go :) (you only have 5 seconds to get the car car going, or else computer will put the masi in limp mode).
I also ran against my brothers porsche panemera, he smoked me hard core. even gave me few car headstart still smoked my ass. He just got the car so we dont think its tuned but we dont know as well... It shouldnt be that big of a difference of 450-460hp (I'm assuming that even tho racehip claims more) masi vs 505hp panemera, race seems like there is 100+hp difference...
Over all super happy with racechip and its app. CEL did come on few times, I need to do spark plugs, there is misfire on two banks. But thats common with any tune and used spark plugs.. I'll keep everyone posted as we go.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I been a member here since January. Finally pulled the trigger and picked up a 2014 Ghibli SQ 4, I read almost all of the tune threads. But I'm wondering if there are any active users that have their Ghibli tuned. What product did you end up with? And how do you like it? TIA
I installed a "piggy back" tune from Madness Autoworks and have been extremely happy with it. The install on 1 of the sensors was a pain, but besides that it was simple! And they give you a plug to use to defeat it and it puts it back to stock, a 30 second change, in case you bring it to the dealer for warranty service.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Question about the jb4 tuner... when you go to the site to order it, it has an option for a blue tooth kit and usb connection... i am assuming the blue tooth kit is to connect the tuner to the phone app and what is the USB for? To connect it a laptop for you to upload additional tunes to the tuner? Correct?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Bluetooth is for the app, USB for laptop.
You don’t need both, I just went for the Bluetooth option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts