Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a Ghibli and can't be happier, unfortunately I am waiting to get mine delivered. I bought mine at Reeves which the price was amazing. I have been an Audi guy but I had to switch it up. Can't wait to drive it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congratulations!

Make sure they do all of the recalls/campaigns that just came out, before you take delivery. You will be MUCH happier that way. I have owned Audi and Porsche since 1996 and I LOVE the Ghibli. For me, it has been a very rocky road with plenty of issues, but I am optimistic that the new recalls/campaigns are going to fix the majority (if not all) of the issues that I have been having.

I'm in Sarasota and have noticed that scott13 is also in Tampa. With a few more "local" members, we may be able to put together a Ghibli get together like the one they just had in the North East.....

Enjoy,
Steve

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I ask them to make sure all the updates are done which they said yeah they took care of it. Hopefully they did it and not BSing. Also I'm actually located in Philly but bought at Reeves cause the price was too hard to beat.

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's brilliant. I was dealing with Joe there but eventually decided to buy from a local dealer since it was a 2k price difference shipping, dealer fee etc. My car is 92k and getting for 78k plus taxes. Reeves is really capturing the market well

·
Registered
312 Posts
You guys are getting crazy GREAT deals off MSRP now!

·
Registered
56 Posts
wow ! that is an amazing deal ! i got a 79k car for 69k and i was pretty happy... you just made me less happy , lol !
its nice to share these numbers though, this way we know for the future how much better we all can do if we shop a little harder...
congrats on a great car and an AMAZING deal !

·
Registered
17 Posts
wow ! that is an amazing deal ! i got a 79k car for 69k and i was pretty happy... you just made me less happy , lol !
its nice to share these numbers though, this way we know for the future how much better we all can do if we shop a little harder...
congrats on a great car and an AMAZING deal !
hello friend. good deal! with what features did it include?

i am paying for mine this coming monday $72k. Mine comes with nero on sabia (black on white). RWD with 20' urano rims, bluetooth, navigation, sunroof, red caliper brakes with maserati script, heat seats. Forgot the rest of the features but those were the most important. lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm glad I don't live in the US !
Wow, this price slashing is going to slam the residual values of the cars :-(
Great of course for new buyers but for existing owners, not great news :-(

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm glad I don't live in the US !
Wow, this price slashing is going to slam the residual values of the cars :-(
Great of course for new buyers but for existing owners, not great news :-(
yh part of that is true, but I still wanted to live in the US...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thought I got a pretty good discount back in March, now a little disappointed I didn't hold out for more! That being said, glad I leased with a fixed residual - payments based on the higher anticipated value and I can walk away if necessary.

Reactions: tjsbeer

·
Registered
312 Posts
The only concern I have is why though, shouldn't complain but I would like the value of the cars to hold up

Maseratis do not hold their value. Just look at the prices for 1, 2 or 3 year old models. That's why I leased it.

Reactions: doubledeetob

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Right on the money!

Maseratis do not hold their value. Just look at the prices for 1, 2 or 3 year old models. That's why I leased it.

Agree 100% :nerd:

I am hoping

1. The CEO of Maserati is able to accomplish his goal of better quality, due to the new mass production line (and yes the use of 'Chrysler switch gear;))without the vagaries of hand-built cars. If so I think the depreciation will decrease and Maserati will actually increase its 'cachet' / exclusivity :)
2. I love the car :laugh:
5. The 2018 is launched as planned - - so I can but that one>:D

DD

1 - 20 of 31 Posts