Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
Looks great. Good to hear you think they are of good quality. I've been looking at these but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Vow - they look really good. My car is the exact inside spec. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for these? Also, did you get all 4 inside + the boot or just two in front and the boot? Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U welcome :) $329 for the Trunk & $275 for front floor mats (pair) - without shipping & handling

Regards,

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
U welcome :) $329 for the Trunk & $275 for front floor mats (pair) - without shipping & handling

Regards,
ouch!!. they are very nice but $275 for 2 mats seems really high. $600 for 3 mats, GOD Bless you!

i paid $125 for this pair below, that included shipping and there is NO sales tax for online purchases. the quality is excellent and they are super thick. the trunk mat is also avail for under $200 as well. they are very thich and approx. 3/4" thick. MFD by Lloyds.

they are the highest quality that Lloyds makes and have a lifetime warranty.

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
What site did you get your mats ? They look great for the price

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

they were:

brand: Lloyds
type: Luxe
thickness: 3/4"
warranty: Lifetime

i believe i got them on "autoanything" website. they list for $141 for the front pair. but i used a 10% promo code and they gave me free shipping.

the T/A was about 2-3 days.

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
they were:

brand: Lloyds
type: Luxe
thickness: 3/4"
warranty: Lifetime

i believe i got them on "autoanything" website. they list for $141 for the front pair. but i used a 10% promo code and they gave me free shipping.

the T/A was about 2-3 days.
Did you add the logo yourself or did the vendor? website seems to list only the flames.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ouch!!. they are very nice but $275 for 2 mats seems really high. $600 for 3 mats, GOD Bless you!

i paid $125 for this pair below, that included shipping and there is NO sales tax for online purchases. the quality is excellent and they are super thick. the trunk mat is also avail for under $200 as well. they are very thich and approx. 3/4" thick. MFD by Lloyds.

they are the highest quality that Lloyds makes and have a lifetime warranty.
Looks good really - i like the logo too and price is reasonable

Besides the quality work, the Red color mats are really unique specially matching Rosso interior

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Looks good really - i like the logo too and price is reasonable

Besides the quality work, the Red color mats are really unique specially matching Rosso interior
Good point. If you have a colored interior you def want them to match. For me black is black is black.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good job on the mats. I like the logo too. I understand the directcartoys stuff seems on the high side but honestly everything I have bought from them has been top notch and after having other brands of mats these have been great quality, the workmanship is solid all the way down to the stitching.
Honestly many times after weeks and month of wear the real quality inot shown any bad wear after weeks and weeks of use.

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
I just ordered a set to match the black and cuoio interior ... the kids can give it to me during the Holidays.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts