Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Ghibli manages to mash up the rowdiness of the GT with the grandeur of the Quattroporte into one stunning package. We know that.

But I just noticed the Ghibli looks like something else out back....

thats the Citroen C4 Sedan specifically for the Chinese market, who stole from who :eek::eek:

·
Registered
284 Posts
i don't see the connection.
the Ghibli is unique on it's own, of course there will be sedans that seem to share similar design features with it but you'll find that with just about any car out their.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you look at the back side of the new Quattroporte you will notice the Ghibli looks similar to it as well, but I don't see anyone making comparisons of the new Quattroporte to other cars. Unless it is about internal switches that look like other cars...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't see the connection.
the Ghibli is unique on it's own, of course there will be sedans that seem to share similar design features with it but you'll find that with just about any car out their.
the tail is the ghiblis most uninspiring aspect, thats why it reminds me of the Citroen ;)

If you look at the back side of the new Quattroporte you will notice the Ghibli looks similar to it as well, but I don't see anyone making comparisons of the new Quattroporte to other cars.
I can make some for you Joey....

The QP isnt as droopy in the tail lamps

Boom, the Fusion naiiils it... A8, kinda...

the A6 has a little Ghibli going on too..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have noticed that it does sort of look like the older fusions but rear ends are usually not very spectacular on sedans.

Just look at that front end :O
Yes the Ghiblis front end is rather gorgeous, like the QPs pissed off baby brother with a chip on its shoulder?

Not all sedans are uninspiring out back, this sedan has a spectacular rear end....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts