Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

Just Ordered a 2015

8K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  K-A 
#1 ·
After looking at all of the available deals on the 2014, my dealer had ordered the exact colors and options I wanted in a 2015 yet to be delivered. So I will wait until the 2015 models are released and get the first one the dealer receives. It might be a couple of months, but I can be patient.

#2 ·
I did exactly the same in May; my car was one of the first 2015s ordered. It is on the boat and should arrive at Newark no later than next week.

When I ordered my Ghibli the NA Maserati portal was not even setup yet for 2015s.

Did your dealer share with you an updated ordering guide and pricing for the 2015s?

DD

#6 ·
@doubledeetob: I am excited for you, as I am
Also Expecting a 2015. But I was told the factory is closed for August, and September production mark's the start of 2015 models. Hence I was told sept production for oct delivery.
If yours is already on a boat - is the dealer sure it's 2015?

Of course it wouldn't be the first time that information supplied to me is wrong.......

In the UK the base price of my ghibli went up £400 (base petrol). But there are extras like keyless entry/mats/front located glass(but rear USB has become an option).

#8 ·
Won't be sure its a 2015 until it gets here - but that's what I was promised by dealer with a mid September delivery. The confusion was that at time of ordering the NA Maserati website seemed not to be setup to receive orders for 2015s.

I posted elsewhere on forum that the factory was NOT closed for whole of August due to demand.

I saw the initial 2015 ordering guide from April 2014 but the 'final' 2015 pricing was supposed to be available by August; I have not seen that yet and also not the current version of order guide. Yes, the first edition does show that all SQ4s come with laminated front windows and there was an option for rear, but the order website seemed not to have that part number yet. Not a show stopper for me but probably would have ordered if I could have.

Net for me is that last time I spoke to my dealer at beginning of month the car was on the boat, but still not finalized price from NA Maserati and/or to me. Will be calling later to day for an update and to work out other requirements like Opti-coat, tinting, wheel/tire protection package, battery tender, car covers, mats etc. For sure I will not have the car until September (as promised) and lease rates change monthly so I expect not to know the final $$$ until next week when those for September are out.

DD

#9 ·
My dealer did not give me a date for delivery. He said the 2015 models would be released at a date set by the factory. He said I could probably expect delivery by the end of October. He said the car had been ordered,but could not confirm if it has been built yet. I can wait.

#10 ·
Little scary not knowing lease rates and getting a car, but hey since we're talking about Maserati's money likely isn't too big of a concern.

My first Maserati and the 2014 rates had me make the jump and I got a pretty good deal I think at $765 per month with only $3,600 total out of pocket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.