Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
2,522 Posts
Enjoy your new car. The Black Ribelle with cuoio interior is a nice combination!!!
Looks like you were able to take advantage of remaining 2014 pricing?

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
That sounds like some awesome pricing. Hey look at it this way: I just went to an Audi dealership yesterday to price up a Q5 3.0T with MSRP of $53,375 for my wife and they wanted $656 per month with $3400 out of pocket. That's almost exactly what you're paying! I think you did well sir!

·
Registered
265 Posts
That sounds like some awesome pricing. Hey look at it this way: I just went to an Audi dealership yesterday to price up a Q5 3.0T with MSRP of $53,375 for my wife and they wanted $656 per month with $3400 out of pocket. That's almost exactly what you're paying! I think you did well sir!
Funny I was just looking at those for my fiancé too and couldn't believe their cost and rates. I know its a great SUV, but I think I'm going to be looking elsewhere. **** I could get the Macan at that price.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nicely done, must have received a good discount to get that lease payment. Is that a loaded base or an S Q4?

Enjoy your new car!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
picked up my Ghibli 2014, MSRP 78k
Total out of the pocket $2500 (Including Tax, Title, reg, processing etc fees) Excluding 1st Month payment
12K/yr miles
Payment $650/mo for 36/Mo
TECH PACKAGE, PREMIUM PACKAGE, BLUETOOTH WITH STREAMING AUDIO, HEATED SEATS, FRONT AND REAR PARKING SENSORS, PREMIUM PALTRONA FRAU LEATHER, SATELLITE RADIO AND SO MUCH MORE

·
Registered
357 Posts
Total out of the pocket $2500 (Including Tax, Title, reg, processing etc fees) Excluding 1st Month payment
12K/yr miles
TECH PACKAGE, PREMIUM PACKAGE, BLUETOOTH WITH STREAMING AUDIO, HEATED SEATS, FRONT AND REAR PARKING SENSORS, PREMIUM PALTRONA FRAU LEATHER, SATELLITE RADIO AND SO MUCH MORE
Congratulations on your new Ghibli and the great deal. That's the best deal I have seen so far. Enjoy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great deal. Which location serviced you?
12K/yr miles

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
i really feel bad for anyone who bought / financed the car.. these new lease deals are just amazing while depreciation is terrible if you go on ebay...
anyone who got these cars 6 months ago is paying between 850-1000 a month, all you new guys are between 650-850..

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice...congrats! That is an awesome deal!
At the end of November, I got a SQ4 Bianco/Nero MSRP 88120 12k/36 month, $2500 drive off for Security Deposit, First Month, bank fee, DMV registration and tags....$855/month with 8.625% taxes rolled into the monthly payment :)

It's really all thanks to the awesome members on this forum who have helped guide the rest of us towards better deals

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts