Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi Guys

Found this yesterday. KW adjustable spring kit.
Price is still higher than what I would like to pay. I think there will be some discount if there is group buy of 5 or more.
I wish H&R and MEGAN would do things a little faster.....
was told Megan experience some problems with the suspension and wont be available in another 2 months.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Check out Formula Dynamics. I have their spring kit on my car right now for about the past week and its great. I have the base model car which lowered the car about 1 inches in the front and 1.25 in the rear. I running on stock wheels and tires for now which I will be switching them out on 21's next week. I'll post some pictures next week when I get the chance.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Check out Formula Dynamics. I have their spring kit on my car right now for about the past week and its great. I have the base model car which lowered the car about 1 inches in the front and 1.25 in the rear. I running on stock wheels and tires for now which I will be switching them out on 21's next week. I'll post some pictures next week when I get the chance.
cant to see the pics.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much $?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Didn't you get a bunch of work done by them??? Spill the beans :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
How much is the lowering springs though?
I really dont know the pricing since I was a trial test on the car and my pricing was different. Call Formula Dynamics and I am sure they can set something up or even a Group Buy. I know that they have them currently on sale. One this I will give you some insight is that No matter what type of springs or coilover you go, The Ghibli can only be lowered to a certain point in order for it to be Driveable. I think the undercarriage system of the car is poorly designed. The mud flap is soooo Annoying and rubs constantly. I plant to cut/remove that plastic item out ASAP. My car is currently about 1 inch drop from the front and about 1.25 inch or so dropped in the rear, and YES I do scrap most likely every time during a speed bump and have to Aggressively angle the car to go up every driveway. One thing I know is that FD's sport springs come in different drop sizes. They also have Coilovers available. I decided to stick with springs because I dont plan on utilizing the potential max of Coilovers for this car. Unless I was tracking or driving crazy on corners then I would consider coilovers, but for daily driving on weekends, Sport springs are ideal.

Call Jeff at FD and ask for pricing. Im sure he can work out a group buy for everyone thats interested as well. From my knowledge, H&R might only give you at most 0.75inch drop all around, but im not 100% certain.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really dont know the pricing since I was a trial test on the car and my pricing was different. Call Formula Dynamics and I am sure they can set something up or even a Group Buy. I know that they have them currently on sale. One this I will give you some insight is that No matter what type of springs or coilover you go, The Ghibli can only be lowered to a certain point in order for it to be Driveable. I think the undercarriage system of the car is poorly designed. The mud flap is soooo Annoying and rubs constantly. I plant to cut/remove that plastic item out ASAP. My car is currently about 1 inch drop from the front and about 1.25 inch or so dropped in the rear, and YES I do scrap most likely every time during a speed bump and have to Aggressively angle the car to go up every driveway. One thing I know is that FD's sport springs come in different drop sizes. They also have Coilovers available. I decided to stick with springs because I dont plan on utilizing the potential max of Coilovers for this car. Unless I was tracking or driving crazy on corners then I would consider coilovers, but for daily driving on weekends, Sport springs are ideal.

Call Jeff at FD and ask for pricing. Im sure he can work out a group buy for everyone thats interested as well. From my knowledge, H&R might only give you at most 0.75inch drop all around, but im not 100% certain.
I would not suggest taking out those black flaps. Someone on the posted a thread about removing it and it caused some issue and had to ordered another set to put on. I don't remember exactly what the problem is.

I am looking for a 0.8 to 1" drop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts