Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car in this AM for service because the toggle switch on the right hand side of the steering wheel broke (the part was special ordered and was to be installed today.) My service writer called me this afternoon with the following greeting "I have good news, bad news and good news." He then proceeded to say that the steering wheel part was installed but why the had the car they noticed that I had a leak from the coolant system. The good news was that I was not driving the car as had the leak gotten any worse I would have had radiator fluid everywhere. Turns out the problem is a leaking thermostat housing. Apparently radiator fluid leaked on the belts as well. So the dealer is now replacing the thermostat housing and a number of belts (how many I do not know.) I am in Southern California and only the belts are in California and the thermostat housing is coming from the East Coast. Hopefully I get the car back on Thursday.

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
At least they are getting you all fixed up ... I presume you asked if they had all the campaign software updates completed on the car since it sounds like you only had for a little while?

I had a little black decorative clip for my drivers side visor come undone ... dealer couldn't get it to stay in place either ... needed to order a whole new drivers side visor assembly ... which comes from Italy (1-2 month lead time).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts