I am considering moving forward with the acquisition of the following:
2014 S Q4
Bianco on Sabbia
$81450 sticker
$65150 capitalized cost
36 months, 12000 miles/year
$3K drive off fees
$729+tax/month

My ideal color choice would have been blue on cream but it is very hard to find. Any thoughts on on the white on tan? I am not too sure about the "open pore" wood. Seems rather unfinished to my eyes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a similar deal however my msrp is 79,525

my monthly payments are $670 a month.

I'm also in the LA area, PM me my friend is also buying maybe we can go to a dealer and pick up 3 cars together and work out a killer deal?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello all,

I am considering moving forward with the acquisition of the following:
2014 S Q4
Bianco on Sabbia
$81450 sticker
$65150 capitalized cost
36 months, 12000 miles/year
$3K drive off fees
$729+tax/month

My ideal color choice would have been blue on cream but it is very hard to find. Any thoughts on on the white on tan? I am not too sure about the "open pore" wood. Seems rather unfinished to my eyes.
Incredible deal. Congratulations. Amazing numbers thanks to massive cap cost reduction by Maserati.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have a similar deal however my msrp is 79,525

my monthly payments are $670 a month.

I'm also in the LA area, PM me my friend is also buying maybe we can go to a dealer and pick up 3 cars together and work out a killer deal?
Congratulations. You have an unbelievable deal but it is a terrific idea for the 3 of you to approach a dealer together. Any dealer will bend over backwards to clear 3 cars at once at this time of the year. Good luck.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Great deal and best I've seen so far.

I actually like that color combo, especially on the interior as the wood will contrast nicely with the tan. I'm a fan of the open wood look. Might be just me, but feels more organic/hand scraped instead of mass produced.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just picked mine up last night, it's bianco alpi with sabbia, however I have the black carpets and dash. I love the combo, I had wanted the open pore wood, but was only able to find the ebano, which I like but the open pore is a little sportier looking in my opinion.

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you wear a lot of denim, I wouldn't get a light interior. Also open pore wood is all the rage these days and in my eyes looks more expensive to the super glossy stuff. (just my opinion)

·
Registered
357 Posts
I just picked mine up last night, it's bianco alpi with sabbia, however I have the black carpets and dash. I love the combo, I had wanted the open pore wood, but was only able to find the ebano, which I like but the open pore is a little sportier looking in my opinion.
Congratulations on your new Ghibli. Please post details and pics on "introductions only please" thread. Enjoy your new Ghibli.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks for all the responses. Any thoughts on the color combo I am considering?
I like that combo a lot and wanted to get that but I think my dealer played games and told me it wasn't available because they had 6 white on black cars to move.
Great deal, hot looking car-you have a winner. Enjoy your new Ghibli.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's the best deal I've seen - 20% - you cannot go wrong with any color combo at that steep a discount. But love the white on tan. Congrats.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You definitely have a great deal. Sometimes if it's not what you want you have regrets. White on tan sounds nice, shop around more for your color combination. Are there any other options, features with this deal?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You definitely have a great deal. Sometimes if it's not what you want you have regrets. White on tan sounds nice, shop around more for your color combination. Are there any other options, features with this deal?

The dealership has black/black and grey on black with the same MSRP that they'll offer for the same price. I cannot handle a black exterior car because of the maintenance, and the black interior gets too hot in the summer her in SoCal. I had a white on tan 535i and I loved the color combo. My only hesitation when it comes to the Ghibli is that the color is to common for a vehicle of this caliber.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The dealership has black/black and grey on black with the same MSRP that they'll offer for the same price. I cannot handle a black exterior car because of the maintenance, and the black interior gets too hot in the summer her in SoCal. I had a white on tan 535i and I loved the color combo. My only hesitation when it comes to the Ghibli is that the color is to common for a vehicle of this caliber.
Maseratis are sexy cars in any color. Nevertheless, you should get what you want. I prefer black/red or 2015 black/ black w red piping. ImageUploadedByAG Free1414554459.529099.jpg Good luck and keep us posted.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1414554185.722747.jpg

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
The glossy wood or carbon fiber are very nice choices too, but I wanted something different so went with the open pore wood. It seemed to add a little extra character.
I have the high gloss wood panels in my Jaguar, so time for a change, (also I needed to have them "all" refinished at 3-years of age due to cracking, (warranty)).

Just don't use any harsh chemicals on the open pore.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts