Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just lease a 2017 Ghibli and love it, what I did not love is the cost of maintenance. I basically grew up in a car mechanic shop, my dad is a car mechanic of 45 years and has worked on all types of cars. He told me he has the equipment and scanner to do the required services.
My question is since it is a leased car can he do the maintenance on it or does it have to be a dealership?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just lease a 2017 Ghibli and love it, what I did not love is the cost of maintenance. I basically grew up in a car mechanic shop, my dad is a car mechanic of 45 years and has worked on all types of cars. He told me he has the equipment and scanner to do the required services.
My question is since it is a leased car can he do the maintenance on it or does it have to be a dealership?

Simple answer, yes. That said, keep records and receipts of service performed. In case anything goes wrong, you'll need to provide this to Maserati.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Check out your car dealership contract. Maintenance can be taken out on Personal Car Leasing Plans and Business Contract Hire. Ask directly your dealer to be cleared on this matter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts