Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Sorry, new Ghibli owner here. I have a 2015 Ghibli and am looking to make some changes to the inside to make it feel more up to date. I'm sure some of these have been answered but I cannot find the threads, so if so, I apologise.

Bulbs I am looking to get LED's but am unsure of which size - centre armrest (inside cupholders etc), glovebox, vanity mirrors, front/rear domes & front footwells.

I am also looking to see if anyone has found a replacement for the plastic around the MTC screen, as I feel it looks cheap and ruins the interior feel of the car. A smaller or metal surround would look better in my opinion.

Thank you for any help,
Ryan

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi @Crowdey Welcome to Maserati ownership and to the forum. Do a search on the forum there are plenty of posts that show the bulb size/part #'s for the replacement. For the plastic around the display, check eBay; I've seen carbon fiber as a replacement, haven't seen metal but that might be cool.

Good luck and show us pictures of your new right and when you update the bulbs etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi @Crowdey Welcome to Maserati ownership and to the forum. Do a search on the forum there are plenty of posts that show the bulb size/part #'s for the replacement. For the plastic around the display, check eBay; I've seen carbon fiber as a replacement, haven't seen metal but that might be cool.

Good luck and show us pictures of your new right and when you update the bulbs etc.
Thank you :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts