Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I took delivery of my new Ghibli S Q4! This is my second Ghibli in roughly 4 months. I had as many of you have, too many problems. Email after email, problem after problem, I am happy to say that my persistence prevailed! I made a few changes to the new Ghibli. My new Ghibli is beautiful Bianco with an all Nero interior. I love that this one has the Nero headliner too. Red calipers, premium package, cold weather, 19" Proteo wheels. This time around I deleted the premium sound, thinking how much worse can it get? Well that was a good call IMO the base sound, sounds better than the premium. No rattles, no breaking up... I'm hopeful that this time around my experience is what I originally expected of this brand and model. I want to publicly thank the collection auto group in north Olmsted Ohio. When they couldn't get a substitution of collateral granted by the bank the owner of that family of dealerships stepped up and bought me out of my car (no depreciation, full dollar for dollar buy back). We got the new one financed as if nothing had changed, but to my surprise my interest rate dropped nearly 3/4% I went from 3.5 to 2.8. I am extremely happy with that dealer, the service, and the level of care that went into making this all possible.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Kudos to both them, (dealer seems like a 'class act' ) and yourself for sticking with the Ghibli after all the problems with your first 2014 (early production I hope
)

DD

·
Registered
852 Posts
Great story, the ending of course..........That is a rare event you should be very happy......that happened to me with my Breitling.......first one just would not work well and my dealer went all the way to Breitling Management in Switzerland to get me a new watch.......great feeling once he got it done..Your dealer is a real class act to buy out your car and get you another....enjoy your new ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts