Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Have any of you guys used a local mechanic in NY area to do the brake pad and rotor installation on S Q4 ? (Parts to be obtained from dealer or ebay)

Please let me know

Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not sure if you’re still looking for a mechanic but I’m a certified Maserati mechanic always looking do so some work on the side and save people some money

Reactions: Gterrell and praj7

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi John, I got the brake and rotor done from a local mechanic. I do need a few other things done. I will give you buzz tomorrow. Zulf

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not sure if you’re still looking for a mechanic but I’m a certified Maserati mechanic always looking do so some work on the side and save people some money
Ayy boss im interested in your skills if you are still certified Maserati mechanic... Please pm your contact info please and thank you.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Please recherche the channel on YouTube from markerman he is also here in the forum

he has absolutely great videos how to change the oil, filters, spark plugs, belts, front break pads rotors same for rear etc etc, bunch of information on video easy to follow

Dont hesitate to contact him here at the forum

·
Registered
174 Posts
Please recherche the channel on YouTube from markerman he is also here in the forum

he has absolutely great videos how to change the oil, filters, spark plugs, belts, front break pads rotors same for rear etc etc, bunch of information on video easy to follow

Dont hesitate to contact him here at the forum
Cant find his page on youtube

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts