Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all your posts. Have been following the forum for a while. Got mine on 9/24/14. Waited a while on pulling the trigger after problems with 2003 BMW 645i and 2009 Porsche Panamera that I purchased as soon as they were released. That's why I leased this time.
Base model Ghibli 71,200 MSRP, 12K mi/yr 3yrs. 5595 down, 649/mo. 51% residual 37K buyout at end of lease.
Love the exclusivity and Wow factor. Exhaust note in sport mode is awesome.
Only regret is not getting SQ4.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Same here, I even have to do an evening drive just 30mins driving, cruising, relaxing before I can sleep, every evening since I got her. ;) My wife said "your crazy..." she actually said when we get the car she didn't like it so much because of the high exhaust sound and the look @ me factor, I said just drive in Ice then when you drive... Yesterday she had to go to her family and what happened, I heard her arriving on sport mode... First I asked why didn't you take the audi... her answer was I wanted to show the car, second was why where you driving in sport mode... then she admit the starts to love the car never thought my wife could really love a car but only 1 drive already took her in the opposite direction!

I don't regret I haven't took an SQ4 but I would have regret it if I took the diesel, but I understand that people do if they make allot of km's or miles because the fuel consumption is extremely high even on the base I have 18L/100km currently.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are Masers rare in Belgium Schnippy. Was in Brussels a few years ago and remember seeing a lot of Lambos but not any Masers. Here in Florida Lambos are very rare but you do see a Maser every now and then.
18L/100Km that's barely 5Km/L. Ouch. Didnt realize it was a gas guzzler. Will keep an eye on my mileage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts