Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys;
Just came from my 2012 Gran Turismo to the Ghibli S Q4. I loved my GT, every thing but that it is only a fair weather driver. I wanted something I could drive every day. So when I saw the pictures of the Ghibli back in Sept of last year I made a pre-trade of my GT. It took till Jan of this year to get it and it was worth the wait.
The car is every bit as fast off the line as my GT, handles a little better, has a great sound and I drove it every day over this heavy winter and the car new got stuck! Put Pirelli Winter Carving edge snows on. Just ran so nice. Have put the Continetials back on now that it is spring.
Have had no quality issues with the car. So far with 2800 miles on I love the car! Bianco Alpi with Nero Rosso interior.:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very nice! That's high praise indeed coming from a GT.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi djr123,
That's really good to hear. I have a GT 4.7, which is wonderful and it's 2012 car too.
Waiting for my Ghibli S, ordered in October 2013, it's out of the factory next week, Rosso Energia with full sabbia leather.
Drove the 330bhp Ghibli last week, and it was amazing, it felt just as fast and road holding was better than the GT. So, the S will be truly amazing I'm sure. Should be here in NZ end of May with any luck. Will be one of the first on the roads here.
Nige

1 - 5 of 5 Posts