Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have h&r with 22. and my belly rubs, not the front or back. Ride is hard. Struts should of been upgraded. In retrospect I would of done coilover with modified arms in the kit. Your car will never be aligned correctly. I haven't put enough miles on mine but you will have tire issues.
But I already starting to feel the bounce start when driving daily.
But looks good standing still.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,725 Posts
Looks really good ... but WOW that looks like tight clearance!!!

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Car looks nice however from the looks of it, it's likely impossible to drive without rubbing / scraping. Rear tires look like they are bottoming out on bumps and the center of the car (under engine area) is certainly going to scrape going over any type of speed bump, etc. The average person simply daily drive with this set up.

if you want to fill the gap up a little bit, i would consider bigger wheels and / or tires before springs, cheaper and safer for the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 16 S Q4 on 22". When I first did everything I went with the H&Rs. It looked great cause it sat really low but the ride was horrible. I was bottoming or scraping on everything pretty bad. When I had more than 2 people in the car it was very difficult to drive with out bottoming. After about 2 months I couldn't take it any more so I switch them for the Novitec. They are a bit more expensive but well worth it. Ride is night and day car does not sit as low as the HRs but still looks great and handles better as well.
The HRs are made to fit the base model not the Q4 which require a different size.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm on 22 with h&r and bottom out on dips and rub my belly area going in and out of driveways gas station and speed bumps.
But it looks good parked.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts