Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a steep drive way. Dealer test drove a demo to my driveway. The front painted lip barely clear the surface but the underbelly cover in the front scrape the asphalt. I can feel the ruffed up plastic of the undercover with my hand. If I can raise the front a little, I probably have to modify my drive way. Ordering a 2015 for November delivery

·
Registered
10 Posts
sorry to hear that.

Now. back to the lowering springs. Is there any option out there?
:eek:
Hello! I have a Ghibli, and I'm waiting for lowering springs or coilovers. The shop that I've been going to for years (168motoring.com) has informed me that there is a coilover coming out for the Ghibli. It will be ready in a few month. I'm on the waiting list. Can't wait to drop this baby! I'll post more once I get it!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
A.S. Motorsport has lowering springs they are supposed to be providing a quote and timing for delivery to me shortly, as soon as I know more I will post info.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Called them about a month ago. Nothing. I don't think they will have anything till 2015
speaking of the devil, just got a message from HR...said to check back in couple of months. :crying:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
speaking of the devil, just got a message from HR...said to check back in couple of months. :crying:
that's what they told me a month ago. Doubt they have any planned for the Ghibli. If they do, they would have told us the Engineering is working on it and plan to release it in the near future.

I have checked with Vogtland and Eibach, too. Nothing either. The only one I heard that is doing something is Formula Dynamics. But I do not want to pay $1200 for a set of lowering springs.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
96 Posts
Formula Dynamics has some sport springs for sale. My car is currently at their shop getting upgrades. Will start a new post in about a week or so after everything gets installed. 21 inch wheels, sport springs, Larini xpipe, Larini Sport Cats, Larini valved mufflers and Formula Dynamics Drive-By Wire System.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Formula Dynamics has some sport springs for sale. My car is currently at their shop getting upgrades. Will start a new post in about a week or so after everything gets installed. 21 inch wheels, sport springs, Larini xpipe, Larini Sport Cats, Larini valved mufflers and Formula Dynamics Drive-By Wire System.
Spending some serious dough. Pls post pics afterwards. What kind if wheels? I went to Mackin Industries and ordered a set of 21' Volks and waiting for HR to release the springs in US.

I also wondered how loud your exhaust set up is....on paper looks sick!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, sounds like a nice, major project. Must be $$. Can't wait to see it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts