Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just downloaded the Maserati app and it is so much better than using the dvd version of owners manual in my computer. I highly recommend doing so!

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Administrator
2,727 Posts
The dvd was clunky in my opinion.

The app seems OK, but should have more functionality than it does. It's come in handy a few times.

The one feature that works well is finding your local Maserati dealer for sales and service.

·
Administrator
2,727 Posts
My comments were on the Ghibli: Icon shows Maserati, but home screen is (blue) Ghibli with 6 links.

·
Registered
863 Posts
The same is with Android as well. I had the app posted in Google play store.. you have to enter your VIN and all the related stuff.. i find it too cumbersome.. but then thats me..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the Ghibli app I downloaded from the app store on my iPhone 6. I just found the owners manual easier to see on app. I wish I could have a printed version. I tried using the maserati website but could only get it to work once out of the 20 times I tried to get it to work. Obviously they are not very forward in the technology department. But at least I could get it to work and it is much faster and convenient than the DVD which was awful. Has anyone been able to get a pdf version? My dealer said it was not possible.

·
Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.