Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just downloaded the Maserati app and it is so much better than using the dvd version of owners manual in my computer. I highly recommend doing so!

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
The dvd was clunky in my opinion.

The app seems OK, but should have more functionality than it does. It's come in handy a few times.

The one feature that works well is finding your local Maserati dealer for sales and service.

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
My comments were on the Ghibli: Icon shows Maserati, but home screen is (blue) Ghibli with 6 links.

·
Registered
863 Posts
The same is with Android as well. I had the app posted in Google play store.. you have to enter your VIN and all the related stuff.. i find it too cumbersome.. but then thats me..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Barclay Babe, Did you download the iphone app from the Maserati website or when you went to your Maserati service department? Also, what version of the iphone do you have?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the Ghibli app I downloaded from the app store on my iPhone 6. I just found the owners manual easier to see on app. I wish I could have a printed version. I tried using the maserati website but could only get it to work once out of the 20 times I tried to get it to work. Obviously they are not very forward in the technology department. But at least I could get it to work and it is much faster and convenient than the DVD which was awful. Has anyone been able to get a pdf version? My dealer said it was not possible.

·
Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts