Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I am in the CT area and looking to have some information on the dealers in the New England area. (CT, MA, NY, RI)

Looking at some dealers in Mass like Herb Chambers and a few.

Can you guide me of a good dealer. I will be going out this Saturday and Sunday to do some cars and market research.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I dealt exclusively with Miller Motors in Greenwhich. Not the most aggressive in the discount department but very knowledgeable and superb service department in Stamford.Nick was my sales guy in Greenwhich.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I used Maserati of Manhatten and they were very good. My sales person was Tom Toomy did not get the best discount but that was on me for not pushing more and i probably left money on the table. Service Manager William is outstanding and very personable.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any comments on Valenti in Hartford... or Mass dealers like Herb Chambers and Kelly

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wide World Maserati. Spring Valley, NY.

Best car buying experience I've ever had....and I've had a lot of cars.

Shimon and Zack. Salesman and Manager. Tell em John sent ya.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am buying my car from Herb Chambers and everything is great so far. Let me receive the Ghibli and then I will provide more info.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have been hearing a lot about Wide World Maserati. I wonder if they are giving rock bottom pricing on the Ghibli..

Can you give some details on your experience CaptCaveman

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
giuseppeBoise i would love to hear about your experience from Herb. What about the pricing is it good and what about the negotiations?

·
Registered
172 Posts
here is the car I bought and it is still in their website
New 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 For Sale | Wayland & Boston, MA - M115
MSRP 93,140, sale price 83,998 and if you PM me I can actually tell you how much I paid for it. I have been looking to the best price since January and this was by far the one even if I need to add 2000 for shipping to the great state of Idaho :)
Great experience so far with Chris Crea and I can give you his direct number if you like. The car is suppose to be shipped today and delivered by the end of next week. That is the only remaining step before my final review.

·
Registered
480 Posts
World Wide was great. MSRP $88,080 as configured, PP $77,590
I am very happy and would get my next one there too...They still call to ask how I like the car...
Steve

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you got almost 11K off... how in the world were you able to pull that off... ?? Freaking slick deal Steve.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steve, who did you deal with over there???

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lolz good one... i am going out this Saturday to check the cars.... fingers crossed :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
If you are going to World wide call ahead, they are having a coffee and cars event on Saturday AM. Call to reserve space. I sent you contact info in a PM

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks a lot Spsesq

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have been hearing a lot about Wide World Maserati. I wonder if they are giving rock bottom pricing on the Ghibli..

Can you give some details on your experience CaptCaveman

Experience was simple. Drove the car, told them my price.. they took a few deep breathes.... and said deal.

Same guys steve is talking about in this thread. They have great customer service, and looking to move cars. 10% off is easy.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a car on order from Herb Chambers and my experience has been mixed so far. My original sales person was very good, but he left the dealership after my order was put in (early March) and the sales manager took over. He was terrible; did not return phone calls or emails, and was generally non-responsive. I complained to the GM, who had me work with Chris, and Chris has been great. If you do go to Herb Chambers I would not walk in and talk to the first person you meet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts