Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
nice! I had the pleasure of driving the Nurburgring track in Germany last month and it was one of the most exhilarating experience in my life.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great!

·
Registered
258 Posts
That is sick!

Due to countless days and weeks spent on Gran Turismo 4, I still remember all the curves of that track like the voice of an old friend, washing me with waves of nostalgia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whatever age you are when you start driving there’s always an element of excitement and obviously, a few nerves too. For those embarking on driving lessons for the first time there’s a lot to take in and remember. Not only have you got to negotiate the car itself, you’ve got to sit theory and practical tests. It can be a very daunting, yet exciting time.

·
Registered
397 Posts
really cool!!.. About the wiggling of the gopro.. If you used the suction cup.. make sure to press down before locking it in.. Or it will jiggle and capture that annoying sound.
Anyway, Thank you for sharing! Would love to try mine on tracks like laguna seca or Nurburgring!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whatever age you are when you start driving there’s always an element of excitement and obviously, a few nerves too. For those embarking on driving lessons for the first time there’s a lot to take in and remember. Not only have you got to negotiate the car itself, you’ve got to sit theory and practical tests. It can be a very daunting, yet exciting time. Being able to drive gives you a huge amount of flexibility and freedom and can open doors for you in your social, educational and working life. That is why we at Andy1st driving school in Barnet look after you every step of the way. However large or small your issue or problem, we will have someone on hand to help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts