Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Such B.S. nitpicking.

The starter button is not an issue whatsoever unless it is your first time driving the car.

And the cruise control, puh-lease. The day I picked up my Ghibli I took a 400 mile road trip. It took me less than 15 minutes of trial and error to figure it out.

And maybe it's just me but I don't get the build quality issue that this and other mags complain of. Maybe it's not Audi or Mercedes level build quality, but so what. This car is all around head and shoulders above some boring-ass E350 or A6.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
@BigBlu Agree, there is quite a bit of nitpicking going on but overall it was positive and it's great that the car was a finalist. All of those MT guys love Porsche which has the key on the left hand side btw... they should feel at home.

I have the normal cruise control and figured it out driving home from the dealership. It was very intuitive. Maybe they had the active cruise control? Could that be much harder to use?

Agree on the last point as well. For a first shot out of the gate, the Ghibli is a great effort.

Also, I'm curious if they complain about Mercedes switchgear in the Tesla.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm so glad i actually went and test drove a Ghibli to find out about it for myself, just reading the reviews does not do the car justice. I can honestly say that after driving a Pan4 as my everyday car for the last 3 years the Ghibli is a lot more fun to drive. Now, a Pan 4S or GTS would probably be just as fun but for the price difference - no way for a few inches of backseat space. My 2 cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts