Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,
I currently have a 2015 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 Neiman Marcus Edition , with absolutely every option that there is + a lot of extras that come with the Neiman Marcus package.
I’ve seen that a lot of people say that the 2017 its improved a lot. Does it worth the change ?
Im speaking only about the 2017 edition because the price margin are pretty close with the 2015.
Also Im pretty sure I will not find at a resonable price a 2017 fully loaded like my 2015.
So is it worth to trade a full option 2015 for a 2017 model with probably less options?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt drive’m both so I am not sure what I am missing or If I am missing something.
I can’t say that as a car its a great one , but its like a beautiful experience with the badge the exhaust.
I can say that as a car my C43 Amg its way ahead in almost every aspect , but itjust dont make you feel that special like the Maserati does

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
339 Posts
Probably not. If anything jump to 18 and get a gransport or granlusso with the matrix LED headlights and newer MTC, plus you get the nicer body styling/updates. A 17 will feel just like your 15.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2017 has the newer interior with updated MTC with CarPlay. Much nicer than 2014-2016 cars. If I had to do it over I would have gone with 2017 or newer for a little bit more money

1 - 5 of 5 Posts