Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am leasing 2017 Maserati Ghibli. If you are having same issues with the car like me, please contact me:
*engine shuts off during motion
* smoke from the hood
*interior lights don't shut off by itself
*back camera lose connection, shows black screen
* break pedal stucks and makes vibration

·
Registered
651 Posts
LOL

GTFO of here and take your car to your dealer to have it fixed. A 2017 should still be under the warranty and the dealer should fix your issues no questions asked.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How many 2017 Ghiblis have you owned, I mean leased, to determine this broad statistic to all 2017 Ghiblis?

I can understand your frustration, but perhaps you mean "Your" 2017 Ghibli is the worst?

Also, as stated above. This vehicle is very likely still under the factory warranty. Everything you listed looks like issues that would be covered.

Pay close attention to the break issue. Most states only allow one attempt to fix for issues with breaks before you can lemon the vehicle (not sure how this works with leases).

If you are outside of warranty, then come back and then maybe look for advice on cheaper ways to solve the issue.

·
Registered
264 Posts
How many 2017 Ghiblis have you owned, I mean leased, to determine this broad statistic to all 2017 Ghiblis?

I can understand your frustration, but perhaps you mean "Your" 2017 Ghibli is the worst?

Also, as stated above. This vehicle is very likely still under the factory warranty. Everything you listed looks like issues that would be covered.

Pay close attention to the break issue. Most states only allow one attempt to fix for issues with breaks before you can lemon the vehicle (not sure how this works with leases).

If you are outside of warranty, then come back and then maybe look for advice on cheaper ways to solve the issue.
you're too kind :)

I'd stick with GTFO with your bs clickbaity thread title

1 - 6 of 6 Posts