Rosso Folgore (120)

Pearlescent Paints
Bianco Alpi (216)
Rosso Energia (122)
Azzuro Allegria (496)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Blue Emozione with beige but full leather beige. 1 think i'm not sure is the color of the speakers grill, beige or black ? If you get the B&W option you have A LOT of speakers so the color is important. Should i have black grills with a black velour carpet for a nice bicolor aspect ?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think this is possibly one of the best color combinations for the Ghibli. All black interiors are too boring, add some tan, and it looks amazing!

·
Registered
70 Posts
The names of many of these colors make it hard to tell what color they actually are. I am thinking that the champagne color could be nice though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rosso Folgore or Rosso Energia with Red leathers. Leaning towards Folgore for dark/bright red contrast. Plus my wife hates red ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
We recently purchased a Ghibli S Q4 in a body color that was identified by the window sticker and the dealer as Bordeaux. My wife dislikes red, but this is a deep ruby red, close in color to a Pinot Noir. Elegant and sporty at the same time.
I mention this because when I checked the color designation that is placed on the hood interior, it was identified as Rosso Folgore. If you are looking for this color, you may want to to add Bordeaux to your search terms.
That is, unless you live in Orange County as my wife enjoys not seeing another car quite like hers. Try that in a BMW.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have ordered blue passione with tan interior. Yesterday was at my dealer taking care of some pre delivery paper work, on the floor they had Grigio Maratea with a marrone interior...... Have to say it was beyond stunning.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Good choice. Of the blues I favor passione over emozione on the Ghibli. The darker, deeper blue looks more suitable on an E-class sedan of the Ghibli's larger size The vibrant emozione seems a better fit for a smaller, sportier car. Of course just my preference.

I still like grigio maratea best (what i have), but I do like me a nice brilliant black car... that nero ribelle is niiiice. Aside from just wanting a non-black car for having driven one for so many years, I also didn't choose black on the Ghibli because it doesn't show off the lines and deep wells artfully carved into its hips and nose. Still, though, like that black.

You pretty much can't go wrong with Maserati's palette though. Although rosso folgore has a bit of Sopranos going on there...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think that my least favorite color is Champagne. That beige color makes cars look old IMO. Basically every other color looks great though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nero ribelle is indeed nice. But as here in Zurich all new BMW's and AUDI's are either black or white I have choosen Grigio metallo(silver). In my point of view it's a very elegant silver colour which shows the design details from the car very well.
I like Grigio Maratea as well, but I had for some years now a very similar colour.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Grigio metallo is quite nice. I normally don't go for "silver", but this one is beautiful in my opinion.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Maserati Ghibli Colors and Paint Codes

Solid Paints
Bianco (268)
Nero (820)

Metallic Paints
Grigio Metallo (817)
Grigio (67)

Metallescent Paints
Grigio Maratea (571)
Bronzo Siena (525)
Champagne (513)

Mica Paints
Nero Ribelle (815)
Blu Emozione (406)
Blu Passione (426)
Rosso Folgore (120)

Pearlescent Paints
Bianco Alpi (216)
Rosso Energia (122)
Azzuro Allegria (496)

how do you start a poll on this forum? would be interesting to see what colors did people get for their ghibli.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ghibli Colors Poll

Agreed! Whoever sets this up should start a poll on the colors that all the Ghibli buyers chose. Everyone will be interested!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agreed! Whoever sets this up should start a poll on the colors that all the Ghibli buyers chose. Everyone will be interested!
That would be a good idea. At least we can see what most of the guys on here have compared to all ghibli owners as a whole

·
Registered
140 Posts
I wouldn't mind starting a poll but I don't know how to do it this forum. Anyone know how?
You can post a poll simply by clicking the last checkbox under the additional options section when starting a new thread, however the maximum number of poll choices is limited to 10 and it looks like we're talking about 14 different color choices.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts