Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maserati Ghibli Configurator

Hopefully they are still working out the kinks because there aren't a lot of options available and the interface kinda sucks.

Also, the options were different when viewing on my iPad vs viewing on my desktop :confused: (was able to select Vulcano wheels on iPad but not on desktop).

Anyway check it out...

EDIT:

ok, so I went back and I got the same configurator as on my iPad now with the white Ghibli facing left. Previously, I got the configurator with a blue Ghibli facing right.

Also, previously, I was able to select the Ghibli whereas now all I can select is the Ghibli S Q4. I selected "United States" both times...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Did you also have problem with the configurator ? If i change the interior color i cannot see it with the exterior picture it's stay red, always red ...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Did you also have problem with the configurator ? If i change the interior color i cannot see it with the exterior picture it's stay red, always red ...
same thing happened to me, the only thing that really changed was the color selection at the top. what they need to do is fix this and show us real interior shots with the different interior colors

1 - 10 of 10 Posts