Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer told me if i find any Ghibli's i liked from another Maserati dealership they can trade and process the deal. So i've been looking through a few dealer sites and Maserati of fort lauderdale site had a few cars listed for sale cheeper as "executive demos" ? they had around 2,000 miles on them no other info was given. have you guys heard anything about this? are they the demo cars they use as a test drive, loaners, or sales associates cars?

i wonder if they were used and abused then they came up with a fancy name and a little discount to get rid of them so they don't have to deal with them anymore haha.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The "executive owned demo" line is a classic dealer shenanigan that spans all brands. It means it was a service loaner or customer demo, but they'll try to convince you that some brass hat executive special ordered the car and cared for it like a second child.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
I don't think there will be a huge difference in price between a demo and a new Ghibli. If you are going to buy a Ghibli then just go for a new one. You will sleep better at night knowing that no one else has driven it but you :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Demo? Think rental car...when was the last time you saw someone hand wash a rental car?

Reactions: BigBlu
1 - 5 of 5 Posts