Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm looking for a straight pipe, X-pipe, ect. To instal on my Ghibli to make it louder without losing the stock sound. Most of the videos that I find online don't sound great, or completely change the sound of the Ghibli. It's a great sounding car and I don't want to lose that, but the stock exhaust is a little too quiet for me, even in sport. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Part of me wants to cheap out and straight pipe it, but the other part of me that loves this car wants to spend 2k on an exhaust system lmao.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hello,
I'm looking for a straight pipe, X-pipe, ect. To instal on my Ghibli to make it louder without losing the stock sound. Most of the videos that I find online don't sound great, or completely change the sound of the Ghibli. It's a great sounding car and I don't want to lose that, but the stock exhaust is a little too quiet for me, even in sport. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Part of me wants to cheap out and straight pipe it, but the other part of me that loves this car wants to spend 2k on an exhaust system lmao.
FI Exhausts are some of the best sounding exhausts Frequency Intelligent Exhaust - Valvetronic Technology for Supercars

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
What year is your car ?

It is straight pipe on newer 2019 Ghiblis

here models before 2019 ( resonator after the engine)

and in model 2019 .. ( for example in my car) no resonator

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am sure that you can find a couple of options online. Consulting the customer support of the shop where you plan on purchasing the exhaust system will give you an idea which suits your need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts