Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The World Car Awards and the New York Auto Show have announced the nominees for the 2014 WCA. The prizes are decided by 69 auto journalists and will be awarded at the New York Auto Show on April 17th, 2014.

The Maserati Ghibli (and the Quattroporte) is nominated for the 2014 World Luxury Car award. The only other brand to have two entrants on the list is Cadillac (but let's be honest, the ELR has no chance.)

What do you think the Ghibli's chances are?

2014 World Luxury Car nominees:

- Bentley Flying Spur
- BMW X5
- Cadillac ELR
- Cadillac Escalade
- Maserati Ghibli
- Maserati Quattroporte
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Porsche Macan
- Range Rover Sport
- Rolls-Royce Wraith

·
Registered
84 Posts
None, and I think the new S Class wins hands down. Best bang for the buck for pure luxury.

Reactions: dieselmcore

·
Registered
852 Posts
Have to agree with RSM not only a mixed bag but different bags. I do not see how the Rolls is considered in the same category with the others. But I just read the new S Class reviews and it is quite a car.....................anticipates road anomalies and has the suspension adjust!!! reclining seats in the back (AKA Maybech big surprise!) (I do not have a driver and never ride in the back but could see certain people buying this pocketing the difference compared to the Maybech)and and loaded with every option is $140K very nice.............and I am a BMW fan!! Nice the Ghibli was included which says a lot about the car.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts