Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in at least two different discussions somebody ask for a "spreadsheet" to list issues with the Maserati Ghibli. So, I created one:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q9XqZP2dmdswN1HwVsBBdW4V3Dlmmnh3ItA6vm3SKjg/edit?usp=sharing

Good idea? Yay or Nay? If this isn't something you/we want, I'll just delete it. No big deal. You should be able to COMMENT on the document - which should allow me to add information. OR, I could just open it to the public. I'm not sure how good an idea that is, however. OR... I could add specific people from here who can update the document - so that it's not just me.

In any event, it's here/there if we want it. Let me know what you think...

Thank you...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is why sticky threads exist. Let's create a sticky with all issues and solutions. Jeff?
A sticky thread is perfectly fine as long as somebody maintains the first post. A 300 page discussion thread is going to get messy and unorganized. With the spreadsheet, we can have several people maintain it - and that'll work better long-term as the original topic poster may not be available or could simply lose interest later on. Just something to keep in mind...

·
Registered
253 Posts
A sticky thread is perfectly fine as long as somebody maintains the first post. A 300 page discussion thread is going to get messy and unorganized. With the spreadsheet, we can have several people maintain it - and that'll work better long-term as the original topic poster may not be available or could simply lose interest later on. Just something to keep in mind...
This is how it's done on every other car forum, nobody maintains spreadsheets for this .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is how it's done on every other car forum, nobody maintains spreadsheets for this .
Okay, so let's definitely get that sticky going. I'd like to see the big picture on this before I make my purchase in July. :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Maybe I missed it, but add to it the issue I had with the side vent clips falling off and not being properly secured.

·
Registered
852 Posts
vibrations a 90MPH

I am getting vibrations in the steering wheel which to not appear to be from road conditions.....this is while driving a steady 90 MPH because when driving on the twistys I am not thinking about vibrations!!....any thoughts? Should I be starting my "list" for the dealer? Alignment on a new car? The car did come with Dunlaps and were swapped for Pirelli's? Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts