Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I got this 2015 Ghibli Used at 29100 miles a couple hundred later I got a Stage 2 tune and Fab Speed Catless Downpipes pipes. The first day it stalled and went into Limp mode I haven't seen it before so I took it back to the tuner and they plugged it in and nothing. The next few days it was fine but three days ago when I floor it the gear hangs? Up and doesn’t shift it just revs at RPM backfiring. I have a video of I’m not sure if I can upload it.

·
Super Moderator
2,100 Posts
Did you try and restore the factory tune to see if it resolves the problem? That is usually one of the first steps. Fabspeed installed the tune?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not yet. It was done by A Performance shop here in West Palm Beach they are closed on the weekend. I will take it in tomorrow. I was just trying to be proactive In the meantime.

·
Super Moderator
2,100 Posts
Not yet. It was done by A Performance shop here in West Palm Beach they are closed on the weekend. I will take it in tomorrow. I was just trying to be proactive In the meantime.
I won't call it common, but we have observed your "symptoms" with some tunes in the early days ... just happens or something was off. Going back to stock was the only way to know for sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got it back in the shop. Changed the plugs. They had to turn down the torque because it was to much for the transmission I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts