Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I tried dumping MP4 FILES (music videos) into the USB and SD CARD and tried to play into my maserati ghibli and said it does not have supported files.

Do you guys happen to know what format it supports for music videos?

Thanks!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Ok here is the deal the car wont play video when in motion. Having said that, i had tried a dvd movie on a stand still car parked and it worked have to check mp4. By the way i doubt it would work.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ok here is the deal the car wont play video when in motion. Having said that, i had tried a dvd movie on a stand still car parked and it worked have to check mp4. By the way i doubt it would work.
do you know if it's possible to turn off this "feature" - on my old audi a5 it was done in 5 minutes and i was able to see videos in motion...

·
Registered
863 Posts
Anything in the car can be changed. But it is there for a reason, perhaps safety, since when you are driving the car the video should not play.

Now to turn these off, you might need to go to the dealer ask him if he can do it, given that he knows how and is willing to do it. Secondly if you can go to a workshop that specializes in Maserati or High End Italian cars they have a software called Leonardo i think.

That software is used to change a lot of settings and stuff around Masers, Ferrari and other brands.

The third option is if you can buy that software which is around 40k, you can do it yourself. :)

do you know if it's possible to turn off this "feature" - on my old audi a5 it was done in 5 minutes and i was able to see videos in motion...

·
Registered
151 Posts
There is a thread somewhere on this forum on Video in motion. MTC is basically a re-skined Uconnect 2.0 and i think there is a vendor on here that sells a 'lockpick" like device that unlocks a few features.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts