Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My salesperson speculates that RWD Ghibli V6 pricing should begin around $65,000...and increase beyond $90,000 for a loaded AWD Ghibli.

Ghibli dealer training begins next week, so hopefully we will collectively have more information then.

The start of production is in September.

·
Registered
64 Posts
we should have pricing any day now... i was told deliveries start in september.
yeah it's tough. I went over the order guide option by option last Friday and I'm supposed to meet with my sales advisor on Monday to finalize the order once he answers all my questions.

He speculates $65k for base Ghibli and $75k starting for the S Q4.

We'll see. He stated the Grigio Maratea would be a $1100...I'm a bit iffy about that. Might stick with the Bianco in the end.

·
Registered
284 Posts
yeah it's tough. I went over the order guide option by option last Friday and I'm supposed to meet with my sales advisor on Monday to finalize the order once he answers all my questions.

He speculates $65k for base Ghibli and $75k starting for the S Q4.

We'll see. He stated the Grigio Maratea would be a $1100...I'm a bit iffy about that. Might stick with the Bianco in the end.
Ghibli S Q4 all the way, it might be $10k more but I think it will be a extra $10k well spent.

·
Registered
47 Posts
EU / France price :

Ghibli diesel : 66'500 Euro Ghibli : 68'500 Euro

Ghibli S : 81'200 Euro Ghibli S Q4 : 84'150 Euro

All taxes included

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ghibli S Q4 all the way, it might be $10k more but I think it will be a extra $10k well spent.
only a true enthusiast at heart will be willing to spend another $10k, this being the cheapest maserati, a lot of people will be buying the basemodel to say they own a brand new maserati. ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
EU / France price :

Ghibli diesel : 66'500 Euro Ghibli : 68'500 Euro

Ghibli S : 81'200 Euro Ghibli S Q4 : 84'150 Euro

All taxes included
Hello, any insight on options pricing? I emailed my local dealer, they seem to be taking their time answering. I'm not in France but prices should be similar.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Can you elaborate on why spending $10K more is money well spent? I'm not sure i see the value.
I think this needs a bit more illustration. So here are the differences for the increase in price:

Engine: 404HP vs 345HP, twin turbos vs a single turbo
Drivetrain: All wheel drive vs rear wheel drive
Brakes: six piston calipers with larger dual cast alloy rotors vs four-piston standard ventilated
Wheels/Tires: 18" staggered vs non-staggered
Additional features that are extra on the base Ghibli: Navigation, sunroof, heated front seats, auto dimming mirrors, power adjustable/memory steering column, 8-way power front seats, wood trim, bi-xenon headlamp with auto high beam, black painted calipers, easy entry system, Bluetooth.

That's an amazing list of additional features you get for $10k. It's no surprise that Maserati expects the S Q4 to far outsell the base Ghibli.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think this needs a bit more illustration. So here are the differences for the increase in price:

Engine: 404HP vs 345HP, twin turbos vs a single turbo
Drivetrain: All wheel drive vs rear wheel drive
Brakes: six piston calipers with larger dual cast alloy rotors vs four-piston standard ventilated
Wheels/Tires: 18" staggered vs non-staggered
Additional features that are extra on the base Ghibli: Navigation, sunroof, heated front seats, auto dimming mirrors, power adjustable/memory steering column, 8-way power front seats, wood trim, bi-xenon headlamp with auto high beam, black painted calipers, easy entry system, Bluetooth.

That's an amazing list of additional features you get for $10k. It's no surprise that Maserati expects the S Q4 to far outsell the base Ghibli.

Thanks for the comparison. Out of the features listed, the only ones that I must have are: power front seats and bluetooth for hands-free calling. It would be nice to have the dual turbo engine, but since it will be my daily driver to work, its not necessary. Since I plan on upgrading to 19" or 20" wheels anyware, the 18" staggered are of no benefit. I also use my smart phone for navigation. I guess I need to determine the cost to separately purchase power seats and bluetooth, and compare that to the $10k S Q4 premium, before I can make a personal decision for myself. Any other considerations I'm missing?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Does the base Ghibli not come with xenon headlamps?

If you do not need the performance advantages of the S the base could be better value.
But the additional features (avigation, sunroof, heated front seats, auto dimming mirrors, power adjustable/memory steering column, 8-way power front seats, wood trim, bi-xenon headlamp with auto high beam, black painted calipers, easy entry system, Bluetooth)are a nice addition if you were going to add them to the base anyways.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does anyone know how often dealers receive new inventory ? When might be the next deliveries to dealers ? I was told by one dealer on west coast that new cars would come in this week.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Deliveries seem to be pretty steady right now

I've reviewed my dealer's order/status print outs which show which cars are in process, on the water, in port or on the way. The cars are pretty well distributed through those categories and they are getting a few cars every couple of weeks.

I've also talked to two dealers who said cars are getting to port and then being made available. One local dealer just took delivery of 10 new Ghiblis last week, most of which they had not originally ordered but which came available a few days before.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts