Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maserati is pushing hard to promote its new Ghibli sedan. The latest promotional offering by the company is this ad campaign titled "The absolute opposite of ordinary."

The commercial spot asks, "What happened to you luxury?" A room full of tiny electric motors beats strings against little white boxes evokes feelings of mundane robots droning on day in and day out. Something that I could see appearing in an art gallery just as well as it fits with this commercial.

I think its a great ad campaign that really gets to the spirit of what a Maserati is.

·
Registered
112 Posts
the latest, more like the first ;) Maserati doesn't do advertising.

This commercial is nearly identical to the Q50 assembly line spot...

same message, we'll break the conformity. Yea but you break one conformity to create another one, so who is really the bad guy ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
These are great ad's for the Ghibli, nothing like any other Ad you'll see and it will grab most peoples attention. These should at least have people questioning the Ghibli and looking into it out of curiosity. Im sure it will convert a good number of people into buyers.

·
Registered
324 Posts
This commercial is nearly identical to the Q50 assembly line spot...
Eh? There's not much similarity, other than the basic message, which is the same for all cars, more or less. What bothers me, and I know I sound like a broken record out here, but what bothers me is the idea that people would even think about shopping lowly Infiniti with Maserati. The Ghibli is Maserati's game to lose, and by the depths of their advertising, it appears they'll find a way. Let the car speak for itself guys, and save your advertising bucks for more respectable infotainment engineering ie. rip off Jerry! My two cents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts