Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.fcagroup.com/investorday/PresentationList/maserati_Brand.pdf

The Maserati mission statement "Build ultra-luxury performance automobiles with timeless Italian style, accommodating bespoke interiors, and effortless, signature sounding power."

I like how the Harald Wester, CEO Maserati GB ltd., discusses the brand below:

What is the DNA of a Maserati? It is: Powerful, exotic, ferrari powered, racing pedigree, Italian design, signature sound, authentic, luxurious, exclusive. Plus it is: a dream you can own, functional, modern, well built, comfortable.

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
HQ1 - thanks for sharing the link. Very interesting reading and plans going forward.

Looks like they are really investing in the Maserati brand along with doing their consumer research.

Also appears as though they are targeting Porsche pretty hard with the Alfieri and Levante.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like they are really investing in the Maserati brand along with doing their consumer research.

Also appears as though they are targeting Porsche pretty hard with the Alfieri and Levante.
This presentation provides a clear roadmap of where Maserati is heading. It makes sense for them to leverage components across product lines where possible while maintaining the character of the individual brand.

To me, 2018 is a perfect target year for whose who may be interested in a V8 version or looking at other offerings. I also like the Porche Macan a lot but may wait until Maserati introduces the Levante in 2015 and then compare the two.

btw, Beerguy, it looks like you may have a second career when it comes to the detailing business.;)

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Hope a large portion of it comes to fruition - the 450 HP Q4 would be awesome; not sure here in NE with potholes and congestion I could do the Ghibli justice with the QP V8 engine due on 2018 - but would be willing to try .>:D

I was unsure of lease vs buy until I saw this and 95% sure I am opting for a lease of 2015 rather than purchase:laugh:

Reactions: tjsbeer

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looking forward to the Alfieri. If they are going to extract 500 hp from the V6, it's going to be awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts