Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this letter from Maserati today. Kind of thought it was a nice touch coming direct from Italy and not from the dealer. Shows to me they still believe in the individual despite wanting to dramatically boost sales.

The letter states that the Ghibli is an "exclusive sedan" and there will be a range of "exclusive services" and that owning a Maserati is "a way of life."

That got me thinking about the threads on exclusivity and if the marketing campaign for the car flies in the face of what they're trying to preach here.

Also a bit curious what this range of "exclusive services" is going to be.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
thats amazing, adding even more to the whole experience of owning a Maserati, not something everyone gets to experience.

·
Registered
852 Posts
very cool. The Owner of my dealership made a donation in my name to his favorite charity. I thought that to be a very nice touch.

·
Registered
284 Posts
very cool. The Owner of my dealership made a donation in my name to his favorite charity. I thought that to be a very nice touch.
Very nice!
I just hope it's one of those charity's with a good rep. Some take a large cut for themselves leaving the people really in need with just a tiny portion

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well not really my choice the owner apparently makes a donation in the name of the buyer of a new car............letter said generous regardless very nice gesture........

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked my car up on December 4th. Received the letter February 5th.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts