1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
Would be interesting to hear what you think about them.
I purchased mine from Direct Car Toys in Florida. They custom color coded them to my car ... black carpet with Cuoio trim/edge and center trident. Held out really well since I added in 2014.

Reactions: Tommy D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I purchased mine from Direct Car Toys in Florida. They custom color coded them to my car ... black carpet with Cuoio trim/edge and center trident. Held out really well since I added in 2014.
just ordered some front mats for my 2017 Ghibli Nerissimo from Direct Car Toys--thank you for the recommendation!

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
Just ordered these off Amazon. I didn’t want any with those flimsy OEM style clips. Should look good with my red interior. Reviews say they fit perfectly, we will see.

GGBAILEY Maserati Ghibli 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Black with Red Edging Driver, Passenger & Rear Floor Mats
That's a really good price for the mats. They will be a nice match with the Rosso interior.
I don't have the clips on my aftermarket mats either. Although, I do what some avoid ... put on top of my OEM mats which are clipped to the floor. They hold in place perfectly and don't slip/slide. In winter, I take the custom mats out and add winter mats, (their an inexpensive older Costco WeatherTech version which fits nicely).

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
10 Posts
Can you share a pic? I have a 2018 Gransport blu emozione with the Cuoio interior.

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ohhh...those are nice beerguy! Yeah I may need to get a set.
They are nice but I

wasn’t shelling out $349 for mats. These are great for the price. I may take them to the embroidery shop and get red tridents done On the fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
Yup, that's my color combo too. Nice. I may have to look into a set of those...................
I cheated though. The backseat area is so small, it was a waste to put expensive embroidered mats in the back, so I only did the fronts.

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
Reactions: Tommy D
1 - 14 of 14 Posts