Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody knows how to access the vehicle's telematics and download it?
I own a 2017 Ghibli base and looking for a way to collect telematics data like gps location, speed, vehicle systems status.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use a Veepeak BLE+ OBD2 Adapter and DashCommand iOS App. There are several other apps you can use on Android and iOS. Be aware that Maseratis have very limited data exposed through OBD2 PIDs. Even though you will see numbers for boost, fuel pressure, hp, tq, etc. they are not accurate. However, you will have no problem getting GPS based metrics, speed, OBD Codes, etc.

Veepeak OBDCheck BLE+ Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 Scanner for iOS & Android, Car Diagnostic Code Reader Scan Tool for Universal OBDII/EOBD Vehicles

Dash Command App

·
Registered
194 Posts
I use my DashDyno unit that I bought a long time ago for another car I had. Works good enough. I can measure all the basics like intake air temp, post intercooler temp, air flow rate, boost, load, O2 sensors, etc. It has its own display that shows some of the data in real-time but it records everything to an SD card which you fire up their software on your PC and you can plot them on a large graph. It can hook into Google Earth to show your location as you replay your recorded trip.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use my DashDyno unit that I bought a long time ago for another car I had. Works good enough. I can measure all the basics like intake air temp, post intercooler temp, air flow rate, boost, load, O2 sensors, etc. It has its own display that shows some of the data in real-time but it records everything to an SD card which you fire up their software on your PC and you can plot them on a large graph. It can hook into Google Earth to show your location as you replay your recorded trip.
I can't get boost to read correctly. I get values in the range of -13 to 40. Do you happen to know the PID that DashDyno uses? Or what your max boost reading is?

·
Super Moderator
2,181 Posts
I can't get boost to read correctly. I get values in the range of -13 to 40. Do you happen to know the PID that DashDyno uses? Or what your max boost reading is?
I can only comment when I did the data log on mine with an aggressive tune it peaked to 40 PSI (so really +25 when you factor in atmosphere is roughly 15) which is pushing it for those turbos. I think stock was around 25 reading. This would be WOT (wide open throttle).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts