Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not a Ghibli commercial, but it wouldn't ave been much different if it was. This new Maserati ad shows two models (contestants on some show called The Face) running towards a Maserati Quattroporte. Apparently because the car "demands to be driven."

This commercial won the reality show's weekly contest. Naomi Campbell was the team leader.

What do you think? Advertising genius, or waste of time and money? I know which one I am leaning towards.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i think they could have done a better job, it was just way too simple, it was basically 2 models running to the Quattroporte....boring, although they did look half decent. Waste of time and money.

·
Registered
70 Posts
They are doing that run where you can't actually run but you want to go as fast as possible. It is more of a quick shuffle.

It did come from a reality show, so what did you expect. This was the winner too, so there were worse commercials! Probably more useful in getting people who are watching that show to buy the car, than it is in getting people who don't watch the show to buy the Quattroporte.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looked up the show.

Its basically a model audition reality show.

*shivers*
Probably something I wouldn't watch, these models in the commercial weren't even that good looking. Maserati could have done much better, especially with them being MASERATI.

I expect models like these to be in a Kia commercial :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts