Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know (in the UK) if the 2015 model Ghibli's come with floor mats ?
I understand the 2015's are now coming through, my Ghibli S gets delivered in 14 days, I will pick it up September 1st for the 64 plate.
Any input would be appreciated.
Cheers

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mats are included for MY15 models but there's a price increase and some minor changes I believe as posted before.
But MY15 only begins production in September.
Always worth asking if
They can throw it in though.
Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
The 2015 order guide I saw only has this 'mat' reference for base and S Q4 models:

Velour Carpet Floor Mats STANDARD

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, fingers crossed they're included.... I have always thought it's crazy to have to pay for mats on a £73k car ?!?! ☺

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
The floor mats in the ghibli are prob the most cheesy and cheap mats I have ever seen in my life. They are paper thin and junk. Believe me you are better off not getting free mats bc that will give you an incentive to replace them ASAP.

I already replaced mine with custom mats by Lloyd's. They blow the factory mats away. Awesome

See pic

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
mrpa1999 - very nice mats indeed!!! The stock mats are pretty flimsy. I bought another set (not as nice as yours) for winter and placed over the factory mats.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
sorry guys i have not logged on in over a week, been busy.. i will look at my invoice when i get home tonight for details. all i know is they are lloyds mats, they are the highest quality avail from lloyds (lifetime warranty ones) a set of (2) mats (driver / pass) cost me roughly $125 i think, which included a discount code that i used for 10-15% or something close.

i left the mats in the rear - factory, since you really cant see them and hardly anyone is ever in the back of the car other then my kids who are small anyway...

all i know is the factory mats in the front suck. i already wore a hole thru the driver mat from the heel of my shoe... WTF? a hole after 4 months of ownership shows you the quality you get from the factory..

the lloyds mats are about 4x as thick as the factory mats, you could sleep on them! i think they are 3/4th inch thick...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts