Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend now that spring is fully upon us. A lot of you guys on here know me, some of you have given me the pleasure of working on your cars. Although I do run a shop in Warwick Monday through Fridays, I’ve started extending my services for my Maserati customers to offer Mobile Weekend services. Yes, I will load up all of my Maserati tools and come to you and perform whatever repair you need, from oil pressure sensors to carbon cleanings and fuel injectors. Save yourself the hassle of going to the dealer to get ripped off when you can have your vehicle repaired by a certified technician without having to leave your home.
If you’re interested just shoot me a text. 973-294-9061. I travel all over NY, NJ, PA, MD, RI, and MA.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have to come visit you for oil change and some other maintenance stuff I've been putting off. Ill hit you up in a few weeks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to come visit you for oil change and some other maintenance stuff I've been putting off. Ill hit you up in a few weeks.
Sounds good to me. I can always shoot out your way so you don’t have to drive so far.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Morning!

That is excellent news, I was curious would you be able to make a trip out to the Northern Va area if need be?
It would really depend on what needed to be done. I’d have to factor in travel costs.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have a pretty cool announcement folks. After being on a waiting list for almost a year I have finally been cleared by Maserati to Receive a factory level EVO with full programming capability and Maserati online access. So I’ll be able to program ECMs, keys, etc. annoyingly enough I won’t receive it until January but the good news is I will have access.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Hi, I sent you a text message about a week ago but have not yet heard back. I’m a new Maserati Ghibli SQ4 2014 owner. I live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I was hoping you could make the trip out or I could meet you somewhere. There is not anything wrong with the car that I can tell, but I am a beginner car enthusiast so chances are I won’t know of an issue until it’s too late.

I am hoping to have the vehicle looked over thoroughly for piece of mind or to learn of a potential problem that could be fixed before causing damage. It’s also important to me that I establish a “trusted mechanic” relationship with someone that I can call on if I need maintenance or something fixed down the road. Being in Brooklyn there are a thousand sketchy car repair shops that all make me nervous to be taken advantage of, especially when pulling up in a Maserati they see dollar signs that don’t exist.
Anyway if your able to, send me a text it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
It would really depend on what needed to be done. I’d have to factor in travel costs.
I used to live in Virginia as a kid.. beautiful country! If I ever need a big job, I could fly you to Austin for work.. also a very cool city in Texas.. the "California" of Tx in my opinion. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, as a new ghibli owner ( I bought a 2014 sq4 in March 2020) I very much understand your situation. In my case, I took mine to the dealership where the previous owner had it serviced. It was a 200 mile trip (Scottsdale, AZ) and with an oil change it came to $504. My recommendation to you is to take the pocketbook hit & take it to a certified dealership & let them assess your cars condition. They checked it out & told ne that my serpentine and alternator belts would need replacing after while but said it had the normal wear of a car with 61k on it & everything looked good. After the initial service, I intend to change the oil myself as there are many you tube videos to show you how. I, with the help of a mechanic friend changed the spark plugs after picking up the car from maserati & it was RIDICULOUSLY EASY to do. My friend said it was easly the simplest change he ever did. Took less that 40 min. & would’ve been 30 if we didnt gave to go to auto zone to get a slim-walled socket that would fit in the spark plug chamber.
I would strongly urge you to take it to the dealership & get it checked out properly- if for anything for piece-if-mind. You'll feel better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts