Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in the upstate SC area and have been looking at getting an SQ4, but probably won't pull the trigger for a few more months. I've been looking at autotrader but never came across this car until now. I just did another ghibli search on autotrader this morning and this car still didn't show up, so you might want to repost it.

Also, in the post it says there was a clear wrap removed before the vinyl was installed. That's just the protective transport film right? The clear coat wasn't removed was it? I don't mean any offense by this, you've obviously poured your heart and soul into this ghibli, I'm just not a big fan of the red vinyl and would rather have that stock black if the wrap could be removed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I may ask, where did you get your car wrapped? And how much did it cost? - that's stunningly beautiful. I'm from NC.
Thanks. I had it wrapped at elicit designs in Charlotte. It ran around 4K. They are currently wrapping my gran turismo mc. They do really good work and can go as custom as you want.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The car had a clear protective film applied on the front bumper fenders mirrors and hood. I had it removed and then the wrap was applied. The car is immaculate under the wrap. Not one mark, scratch or rock chip.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Nice car, and a great buy IMHO, with 30k miles. Good luck on your car. It's a bargain! PS, how did you like the result of the engine tune? I'm looking.. THX!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts