• Grigio Metallo

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Grigio Maratea

Votes: 32 19.9%
  • Blu Emozione

Votes: 30 18.6%
  • Blu Passione

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other: Bronzo Sienna, Champagne, Rosso Folgore, Rosso Energia (pls specify in comments)

Votes: 9 5.6%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be interesting to start a poll here to see what exterior colors did everyone get for their ghibli.

Or if you havent decided on a color yet, which color do you prefer most.

·
Registered
112 Posts
casperchien,

Thanks for doing this poll. I wonder if it would help to ask people to comment on the interior color as well.

For me:

Exterior - Grigio Maratea
Interior Seats - Sabbia

·
Registered
140 Posts
Grigio Maratea with the Rosso interior for me - and I just learned my car is at the port!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grigio Maratea with the Rosso interior for me - and I just learned my car is at the port!!

awesome color combo.. that would have been my second choice

i got bianco with rosso interior

hmm from the poll so far looks like grigio maratea is the most popular color

·
Registered
852 Posts
I got the Blue E with Rosso and when I was one of only a few with that color combo was not sure until I took delivery and love it

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
has anyone seen bianco and bianco alpi cars side by side? all ive seen are color swatches and the difference to me is so minor that i can barely tell the difference

i know bianco alpi has a pearlescent shine to it but under different lighting you can barely tell the difference.. is that true? does bianco alpi have a more yellowish tone to it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
@Spsesq I ordered the same color and interior colours; it's the signature Maserati look....I often think maybe I should have gone more standard (dark charcoal, the really sexy grey) but then I remember that a Maserati is supposed to be blue.....same as my other car too. It's supposed to arrive in around 4 weeks (maybe less).....starting to have problems sleeping thinking about it as I am getting too excited :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts