Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be negotiating on a 2014 Ghibli and have read that people are getting 18% to 20% off MSRP on 2014 models as dealers looks to move out 14 inventory for 15 inventory. I am in Mass and am interested to know what others are paying vs. MSRP so that I have a good guide for discount % off MSRP when negotiating price with the dealer.

Thanks much!

·
Registered
863 Posts
I have been checking some other dealers in the country. To be honest i dont see the discounts to be 20% anywhere except Reeves Maserati in Tampa.

I dont know how and why are they doing it. But they have a very short in hand stock for the Sq4 but for the base Ghibli they have a lot.

Also if you are in Mass. Try Herb Chambers i got it from them about 2 months ago and got almost a 11% off MSRP.

You can talk to other dealers quoting about the price from Reeves and also educate us what the dealer said about it.

Best of luck.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Reeves only have 20% discount on certain cars. You should be able to get a 15% discount off the MSRP. Anything over that is excellent. Good luck.

·
Registered
695 Posts
It seems the dealers have added stock to meet that advertised lease deal, they sticker around $71,000. If you look at Reeves he has a lot of these not on sale. The Chicago dealer seems to have some at the same price as Reeves. Out west the inventories seem low except for O'gara in Westlake ,Ca. My local dealer has 4 base and 9 SQ4. Plenty of Quattroportes around.

·
Registered
76 Posts
$91760 and got it for $77954 plus tax. Discount of $13806.

Its Nero Ribelle with Cuoio, red calipers, premium sound, 20 inch urano wheels, mica paint, ebano trim, premium package, cold weather package and executive/luxury pack.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Awesome deal i have the same car config with different color and 19 inch wheels but sports package. i was at 10k off MSRP.

Now looking at your discount looks good. :)

Enjoy the car.

$91760 and got it for $77954 plus tax. Discount of $13806.

Its Nero Ribelle with Cuoio, red calipers, premium sound, 20 inch urano wheels, mica paint, ebano trim, premium package, cold weather package and executive/luxury pack.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was earlier quoted only 8k off sticker price, but I asked them to compare with Reeves and got additional 5k. I wanted 20k off, but they couldn't do it. Lol!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What % off was $13k off?

·
Registered
863 Posts
I got 10k off with just a bit of negotiation, may be 20 minutes of negotiation was offering 8k at first. But that was 2 months ago. I think it was pretty good deal then.

I was earlier quoted only 8k off sticker price, but I asked them to compare with Reeves and got additional 5k. I wanted 20k off, but they couldn't do it. Lol!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Stealth - I'm also in Mass, got 11% off an SQ4 at Kelly in Danvers back in March. You should be able to do better than that on a 2014 by now.

More and more of us in Boston now - we need to get together!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stealth - I'm also in Mass, got 11% off an SQ4 at Kelly in Danvers back in March. You should be able to do better than that on a 2014 by now.

More and more of us in Boston now - we need to get together!
Thanks for info - I am going to work to get 18% off and finalize purchase this weekend!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts