Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
Im facing a proplem with my maserati ghibli 2015 , when i turn off the car and open the driver door the mtc ( screen ) stays on and the dome light is not working , the car was in the dealership for ac actuator replacement and then this proplem happened , now they are telling me the front door lock needs to be changed .
Did anyone faced a similar situation , please help me out

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone
Im facing a proplem with my maserati ghibli 2015 , when i turn off the car and open the driver door the mtc ( screen ) stays on and the dome light is not working , the car was in the dealership for ac actuator replacement and then this proplem happened , now they are telling me the front door lock needs to be changed .
Did anyone faced a similar situation , please help me out
In the settings > Engine Off
Engine Off Power Delay
I would try to adjust this setting. Also look for a little button in the door jam or something like that, which would be the switch used to tell when the driver door was opened... Make sure it isn't stuck pushed in or something. (I don't know if this is the method for sensing if the door is open or closed... Unfortunately I don't have a service manual. But you can probably test the switch is working with the MTC detecting the door is open when it should.)

From page 163 of Owner's Manual:
Engine off Power Delay (Power
duration after engine shutdown)
By selecting this feature, the power
window switches, radio, MTC
System, DVD video system (for
versions/markets, where provided),
power sunroof, and power outlets
will remain active for up to 10
minutes after the ignition switch is
cycled to OFF. Opening of one front
door will cancel this feature.